employee engagement use by local HRBP's | XM Community
Skip to main content

hi, i have a project in a global company that wants to use EE by the local HRBP's but w/o them seeing the employees of each other, meaning only the central HR will have access to the full directory and locals will see only their own employees.
Is this possible?

yes, you can limit visibility by country or by site, that's what we did. what we did not decide is give them only visibility to the managers and teams they are responsible for, that was way too much work to set up and would increase complexity greatly. We justified that that they should be able to compare plants and teams within the same country to exchange best practices and those are more equitable comparisons as they share the same cultural context.

https://community.qualtrics.com/XMcommunity/discussion/comment/41107#Comment_41107Hi Sonale99, i have the same issue.
Could you please elaborate on how you managed to limit the visibility by the metadata?

Most appreciated!

Hi Karen, did you find a solution? i am not sure that the answer from Sonale99 is about access to the directory, but to the dashboards.
In dashboards is really easy to restrict access, but I am having the same question about de Employee Directory. I would like to have regional admins, that only have access to the employees details of their region and not other BUs. Also, I would not like that if they make a change in the participant information of a project, that affects the directory.
What is the best way to manage that?

thanks!

Leave a Reply