How to mark a participant as "not repondent"? (only dashboard access) | XM Community
Solved

How to mark a participant as "not repondent"? (only dashboard access)

• 23 March 2022
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +26
  • QPN Level 4 ●●●●
  • 216 replies

Hi,
I have an EX engagement program, and I want to give some users access to the dashboard.
I added them as Participants, but that also enables the flag "Respondent".
I can't seem to find way to remove that flag and indicate that they are not a respondent, but just a dashboard viewer.
Can anyone help me?

icon

Best answer by Moka 23 March 2022, 14:16

View original

4 replies

Badge +3

Hi,
We have plenty of projects with Participants marked as non respondents with only Dashboard access.
In order to do so, you need to access to the details of the participant, click on the "Actions" blue button and untick "Is Respondent".
Of course, the participant needs to be added to a role with Dashboard access accordingly.
AFAIK it can only be done manually (if anyone knows how to perform an import marking Participants as non respondents it would be great!)

Userlevel 7
Badge +26

Thanks Moka ! Somehow I didn't even see that an "Actions" button was there, thanks so much for pointing it out!

Userlevel 5
Badge +26

Moka you can add a metadata field labeled Respondent with 0 or 1 for each participant's respondent flag. 😉

Userlevel 5
Badge +7

Hi,
We have plenty of projects with Participants marked as non respondents with only Dashboard access.
In order to do so, you need to access to the details of the participant, click on the "Actions" blue button and untick "Is Respondent".
Of course, the participant needs to be added to a role with Dashboard access accordingly.
AFAIK it can only be done manually (if anyone knows how to perform an import marking Participants as non respondents it would be great!)

@Moka Do you know if there is anyway to to this import making participants now?

Leave a Reply