Qualtrics EX Users Dashboard access | XM Community
Skip to main content

Hello everyone,

I’m part of the Global Talent Management team within my organization and we use surveys that we distribute across our worldwide sites. We provide data to advisors on HR operations, and we want them to access specific dashboards from their Qualtrics accounts. I created new users for the advisors with permissions that should allow them to see dashboards, and I added them in specific roles within the project to allow them to see the data. We use Qualtrics EX  for this.

So far, advisors are able to see the dashboard when I provide them with its URL link. However, when they log into their Qualtrics account, they cannot see neither projects nor associated dashboards. As such, they cannot navigate Qualtrics to access what they need, and they have to bypass by using the URL link. We aim to centralize information so they can access all they need from their home page.

As anyone ever had a similar problem? I would be glad if some more knowledgeable people could help me pinpoint the problems or provide guidance to allow advisors to see projects and dashboards from their Qualtrics account home screen.

Thank you very much for your help and have a good day!

Hi @MathieuBeaudoinBRP 

Here is one way to do it:

• First you must have a generic link to the dashboards. It would be something link this:
  • https://<<brand>>/reporting-dashboard
  • When you have this link, it will open the last dashboard you used, or the first one you have access to.
  • Now go to the Admin interface:
  • Select the Users tab
  • Find the user you want to have access to the link, and click on their name to open the profile
  • In the top right side of the pop up, click on: “Create Add-On Tab”
  • Put “Dashboard” as description, and the link for the dashboards below, and Save.

In the menu, the user will now see a new menu item called “Add-Ons”. If they click on that, they are taken to the dashboard link.

And I forgot: If you add multiple links, then you will get multiple tabs on the add on page that you can navigate between.

Leave a Reply