Need More than 20 Filters on Participant File | XM Community
Solved

Need More than 20 Filters on Participant File

• 12 January 2024
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 3
Badge +14

I am creating an exit survey and need to filter FOR 18 employee term reasons OR exclude over 20 employee term reasons PLUS I need to exclude temps, contractors and interns, certain pay groups and make sure the term date is within a designated time period. I cannot figure out how to combine filters (I tried “AND” and commas) on a single line in the automatic feed for the participant file. I need a way to filter for or exclude multiple codes of a single metadata field so I do not run afoul of the 20 filters rule. Is there a way to make this happen or do I need to generate a workflow that filters for these and creates a new metadata field to filter for? Any advice or information is appreciated. 

icon

Best answer by XM_JoshB 1 February 2024, 18:52

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 3
Badge +14

Our account manager provided me with a solution and I wanted to share it here in case anyone else runs into this. You can use In or Not In and seperate with commas like this:

This allows you to use as many variables as you need so long as you are using less than 20 metadata fields total for your Participant filters. I am currently filtering for about 50 fields using this method. 

Leave a Reply