Adding a row in a Google Sheet: integrate interviews despite the progress of the interview | XM Community
Skip to main content

Hi Qualtrics Team, 

I’ve created a Workflow to connect Qualtrics with a G-sheet so each interview is loaded into this:

I have a question regarding the progress of the interviews as for this project we load those which have been fully completed or considered incomplete:

For instance, for previous waves this is an example of the progression of the interviews loaded into the ‘Data & Analysis’ tab:

My question is how to setup de ‘workflow’ so both complete and incomplete interviews are considered to be loaded into the Google sheet.

Thanks!

@VictorAV You need to remove the condition Finished = True. It preventing the unfinished response from being added

Thanks @dxconnamnguyen, so whit this little changed all interviews despite of their % progress or status will be loaded there, correct?

The only condition included is ‘country=es’ so same interviews loaded in ‘Data & Analysis’ tab which meets this condition (‘country=es’) will be loaded into the Google-sheet. 

Thanks for your feedback!

Leave a Reply