CATI software and Qualtrics | XM Community
Question

CATI software and Qualtrics

• 29 July 2020
  • 7 replies

Badge +1

Any suggestions for a CATI software to use with Qualtrics? Would prefer to use something that already has built-in integration with Qualtrics, but open to something that requires integration work.

7 replies

Badge

Helgi, did you ever find anything?   

You mention Sawtooth (WinCATI), that you looked at a demo, but that it wouldn’t work for your  situation?

As far as I can find, WinCATI is the only product that appears to integrate directly with Qualtrics.

https://www.qualtrics.com/marketplace/sawtooth-technologies-inc/

Userlevel 1
Badge +6

Good morning :)

Actually I have not. I assumed Qualtrics was not interested in CATI. But I’ll check it out and submit if it’s not already there.

Thanks!
Helgi

Userlevel 7
Badge +61

I’ve been looking for a few weeks now, asking around and looking at demos from Amazon, Sawtooth technologies and other platforms. I have not come across any CATI solution that would work. There are of course platforms with built in CATI capabilities (eg. Confirm it, Catglobe). It’s a shame there is no solution out there for platforms like Qualtrics that lack the CATI functionality. 
To answer you @ahmedA, what I’m looking for is a VoIP solution where you can upload a sample, that can prioritize which prospects to call, and preferably display the respondents survey in an iframe or something similar.

Good morning from a sunny Sweden! 

Have you checked if it has been suggested to Qualtrics as a desired feature? If not, I recommend you do that since it seems to be a really sought after integration. I know the ideation here on the community is still being built out, but they should be alerted to this feature gap. 

All the best

-Mattias

Userlevel 1
Badge +6

I’ve been looking for a few weeks now, asking around and looking at demos from Amazon, Sawtooth technologies and other platforms. I have not come across any CATI solution that would work. There are of course platforms with built in CATI capabilities (eg. Confirm it, Catglobe). It’s a shame there is no solution out there for platforms like Qualtrics that lack the CATI functionality. 
To answer you @ahmedA, what I’m looking for is a VoIP solution where you can upload a sample, that can prioritize which prospects to call, and preferably display the respondents survey in an iframe or something similar.

Userlevel 7
Badge +21

I don’t think there’s a built-in integration.

Therefore, the answer will depend upon what you want to do.

Badge

I’m with Helgi - I’m also interested if anyone finds anything usefull/helpful.

Userlevel 1
Badge +6

If anyone has found a solution for this question I would also be interested to know.

Leave a Reply