Freshdesk integration to send out Qualtrics survey on Freshdesk ticket closure and capture freshdesk ticket data in Qualtrics | XM Community
Solved

Freshdesk integration to send out Qualtrics survey on Freshdesk ticket closure and capture freshdesk ticket data in Qualtrics

• 4 July 2023
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +11
  • QPN Level 5 ●●●●●
  • 78 replies

Hi,

I need to send out a Qualtrics survey on Freshdesk ticket closure and also capture the freshdesk ticket data on Qualtrics end. Is there a direct integration available to do both these tasks simultaneously? Or can this even be achieved directly?  Any help would be greatly appreciated! :)

icon

Best answer by Appzk 5 July 2023, 15:32

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +22

I’m interested in this as well! Additionally, I’d love to know if it’s possible to generate a FreshService ticket from a Qualtrics survey response. Thanks!!

-Erin

Userlevel 6
Badge +28

Hi @Eumetis , 

You can use JSON event to trigger survey post ticket closure at Freshdesk. 

You have to configure JSON event to be triggered along with all ticket data which than can be used to trigger survey to the customer via email/sms.

Hope this helps. 

Userlevel 6
Badge +28

Hi @JonesE , 

Please refer this link below to create tickets from Qualtrics. 

https://www.qualtrics.com/support/integrations/freshworks-integration/

Hope this helps. 

Userlevel 5
Badge +11

I’m interested in this as well! Additionally, I’d love to know if it’s possible to generate a FreshService ticket from a Qualtrics survey response. Thanks!!

-Erin

I implemented my usecase by writing an automation in freshdesk on ticket updation and as @Appzk mentioned i added the JSON url in the trigger webhook in the freshdesk automation. that is how qualtrics will link to freshdesk. ALso in the automation i can pass all the information i need and then get it in qualtrics and push it to directory and send survey using the xmd task

Leave a Reply