Trigger Qualtrics survey once query is resolved on Freshcaller

• 6 July 2023
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +11
  • QPN Level 5 ●●●●●
  • 78 replies

Hi,

I need to be able to trigger a qualtrics survey once an Agent resolves a query on Freshcaller. As there is no ticket involved in the same how can i link the two systems to capture the contact information and trigger a ticket?

4 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +26

You can use the JSON event to achieve this. Every time a query is resolved in freshcaller, you can send the query data to Qualtrics and trigger a Qualtrics workflow.

Userlevel 5
Badge +11

You can use the JSON event to achieve this. Every time a query is resolved in freshcaller, you can send the query data to Qualtrics and trigger a Qualtrics workflow.

Hi, on the freshdesk end the agent just notes the email address of the respondents and that’s it. There is not event setup wherein i can add a trigger web hook. how will the data be sent from freshdesk in that case?

Userlevel 5
Badge +26

Hi, on the freshdesk end the agent just notes the email address of the respondents and that’s it. There is not event setup wherein i can add a trigger web hook. how will the data be sent from freshdesk in that case?

In this case, there would be no need for API. A simple survey (with name & email Question + Validation) and workflow (Survey Distribution) configuration will also do. 

Userlevel 5
Badge +11

In this case, there would be no need for API. A simple survey (with name & email Question + Validation) and workflow (Survey Distribution) configuration will also do. 

So bringing the data from freshdesk (email of the person) would have to be done manually?

Leave a Reply