Visualization of transactions coming from the XMD task to add contact as transaction | XM Community
Solved

Visualization of transactions coming from the XMD task to add contact as transaction

• 6 July 2023
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 5
Badge +11
  • QPN Level 5 ●●●●●
  • 78 replies

Hi,

I have setup a workflow to trigger a survey from Qualtrics once a ticket is closed on freshdesk. Now when i am triggering the survey I am capturing the contact as transaction and then triggering the survey. Now i need to visualize the data that is captured on the dashboard. But as the transaction data keeps changing do i just capture it as embedded data in survey and then visualize the data or is there another way to do it?

icon

Best answer by Sowrabh1993 6 July 2023, 14:06

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 5
Badge +15

@Eumetis,

I assume since it is a transaction based survey, you will need to keep it as transactional data fields only. 

Each person could have separate transactions for which they would get separate surveys tied to the respective transactions.

Within survey, you can just declare the transaction data field name as embedded data only and Qualtrics will automatically capture the transaction data associated with that transaction’s survey link.

Alternatively, you can use respondent funnel in case you would like to pull data from XM Directory in order to just see the transactions.

Leave a Reply