Workday integration not bringing all contacts | XM Community
Question

Workday integration not bringing all contacts

• 23 June 2023
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +7

Hi!

I have a WD integration i did one test bringing them into the CX directory first, and then i re run the integration to bring them into the global directory but i have a gap of around 1000 contacts, i tried to check on the information of EX and CX everything match but i can not find any evident   field that may be generating this issue.

Any ideas of where should i check?

Thanks! 😊

6 replies

Badge +30

There are limitations to Qualtrics API’s. Try to do like 1000 contacts in a batch

Userlevel 5
Badge +17

Please find below Qualtrics documentation for workday, I hope this will help you.

https://www.qualtrics.com/support/survey-platform/actions-page/etl-workflows/data-extractor-tasks/extract-employees-from-workday-task/#About 

Userlevel 5
Badge +7

So when i do the connection with workday the system bring all the users that are active, i have no way to reduce the amount of contacts that i know of to do it in batches. 

We have  around 27.000, so less than 100.000 employees so it does not exceed qualtrics hard limit according with the documentation  

Has anyone worked with smaller batches in workday?

and if so how?

Badge +30

So when i do the connection with workday the system bring all the users that are active, i have no way to reduce the amount of contacts that i know of to do it in batches. 

We have  around 27.000, so less than 100.000 employees so it does not exceed qualtrics hard limit according with the documentation  

Has anyone worked with smaller batches in workday?

and if so how?

We have done it for one of our clients where we used API of Workday in Qualtrics Web Service API, to bring in contacts to Qualtrics

Userlevel 6
Badge +14

I wonder if there’s a similar theme between the 1,000 contacts that aren’t loading. Maybe invalid email addresses or other contact fields?

Badge

Hi Aanurag_QC

Would you be willing to connect?  I am running into issues with my Workday employee extract. I am now receiving the error 

"name": "Something went wrong on our end. Please try again or {{startlink}}contact customer support{{endlink}}.",  "message": "MOD_1 - An unexpected error occurred. Please contact Qualtrics support.",  "needRetry": false

Qualtrics states it is a Workday issue.

Leave a Reply