Jobs & Careers Group Guidelines 📖  | XM Community

Jobs & Careers Group Guidelines 📖 

• 12 April 2018
  • 4 replies
Jobs & Careers Group Guidelines 📖 
Userlevel 7
Badge +13

The XM Community is filled with Qualtrics and industry experts alike with countless hours of experience using the platform.

We know that many of you may be looking to find people with that exact skill set to join you at your company or institution. That is why we created this space in the Community for that exact purpose! Feel free to use this Group to post any openings or requests for freelance work that you would like.

Guidelines

• We do not verify any community member offering up his or her services in exchange for any type of compensation. You as a community member are able to publicly offer your services on a post or within the Jobs & Careers Group, and then move the conversation to a private message as needed.
  • You as a community member are not allowed to send unsolicited direct, private messages offering your services to other users.
  • By working with a community member, you will do so at your own risk. We do recommend you look at a user's rank (established through our Rank & Reward program) and their history of comments. Be sure to ask for a LinkedIn profile, or do some research on your own before teaming up!

Note

Qualtrics is not responsible for managing or responding to any of the listings posted in this Group nor the quality of the candidates or responses. Additionally, just because something is listed here, that does not necessarily represent an endorsement of the position from Qualtrics.

If an opportunity has been filled or is no longer available, please indicate that on your initial post and a Community Administrator will close the discussion. Any discussions open for 60 days without activity will be closed. 

4 replies

Hi! I love using qualtrics research core and site intercept, and have over 17 years experience doing UX Strategy, UX Architecture, and user research. I would love to lend my knowledge and skills to a company that is knee deep in research or UX requests and has an existing remote team environment!
Userlevel 6
Badge +7
Hi @Mike_G! To get the most visibility, we recommend creating a new discussion in the Jobs & Careers Group about your freelance offering. That way people will be able to more easily discover you!
Userlevel 4
Badge +5
@LaurenK - This is fantastic! kudos to whoever suggested having a networking/job posting area! I've been suggesting having job postings at the summit, but this is way better.
Any local Kansas City Qualtrics experts want to join a growing CX team? We are a fun bunch to work with and if your interested, check out the job description and application process here: https://geha.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com/GEHACareers/job/Lees-Summit-200/Sr-Customer-Experience-Analyst_R-001003

Leave a Reply