New Qualtrics Product Status Page | XM Community

New Qualtrics Product Status Page

Userlevel 7
Badge +32

unnamed.pngWe are excited to announce a new status page at status.qualtrics.com! This page offers several improvements, including the ability to subscribe to notifications of major incidents via email and a history of past incidents.
To subscribe to our new page, please visit status.qualtrics.com and click on the “Subscribe to Updates” button in the top right. From there you can enter your email address and choose which product areas you would like to receive updates on.

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +61

Awesome news!

Badge +5

I love the subscribe feature! Is there a reason we can no longer see a view by datacenter anymore?

Userlevel 7
Badge +32

https://community.qualtrics.com/XMcommunity/discussion/comment/46791#Comment_46791Hi Duhr -- good question! The data center will be mentioned in the banner at the top when there is an issue. 

Userlevel 5
Badge +11

The subscription / alerts system will only be as good as the information provided I guess so can I check if there is a prerequisite / minimal list of information or points you'll provide when there is a problem? eg. Time to next update, expected length of down time (whilst system reboot for example). Information will help us understand and drive our expectations and workload. Eg. if it's going to be hours rather than minute, I'll go and do some other work. :)
Thanks
Rod Pestell

Userlevel 7
Badge +37

Glad to see the subscribe feature, that is a nice add. I agree with other users, the real value is in what the experience is when an issue arises - what is the lag before an issue is notified, what information is provided, etc. But this is a great start, thanks Q team!

Userlevel 7
Badge +32

Hi there, Rod_Pestell and CarolK:
We’ll provide an initial notification when we know a service is affected, and we will always provide an ETA if we have one. If it’s a Sev-2, we’ll provide updates as they are available and if it’s a Sev-1 we’ll provide updates at least every half hour.
We get paged by Engineering and then we assess customer impact as quickly as we can before posting. Sometimes this will take a few minutes but on rare occasion can be slightly longer, depending on the issue.
Hope this helps!

Userlevel 7
Badge +56

This is an excellent development--I'm looking forward to sharing it with my technical team, because while uptime/downtime issues aren't that much of an issue for us, it will be a big help with troubleshooting when they do happen!

Leave a Reply