Weekly Product Release Notes - November 16, 2022 | XM Community

Weekly Product Release Notes - November 16, 2022

• 16 November 2022
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Weekly Product Release Notes banner*There will be no release notes next week (November 23) due to the Thanksgiving holiday in the US.*

Recent Updates bannerReleased On Or Before November 16, 2022

CX Dashboards

• Magnet Widget (CX): This new widget calculates patient experience performance according to Magnet’s eligibility criteria, allowing organizations to see if they are meeting or exceeding Magnet’s requirements.

• Upcoming Features bannerStarting On & After November 30, 2022

CoreXM

• Wave Based Weighting: Users can now apply unique weights over various time periods or specific categories in addition to survey responses. This allows multiple weighting configurations to be set up for a single field.

• Workflows

• Data Formula Task: New task in workflows for transforming data. You can modify text strings, change date formats, and calculate the difference between two dates.

• Feedback & Questions Banner*Disclaimer: Release dates are approximate and are subject to change. Not every feature is guaranteed to be included in Upcoming Features.

• If you have any questions about the product updates featured in this list, our support team is happy to help you with your request. 

• If you have questions about what’s on the product roadmap, please see our Product Roadmap page. If you’d like to contribute to the product roadmap, please visit the Product Ideas category.

• You can provide feedback on the Weekly Product Release Notes here.

2 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +11

Hi Qualtrics team,
Is the Magnet Widget only for Healthcare CX or can it be adapted to other industries? It's not clear on this point in the help pages that I can see.

Re The Data Formula Task - this has not come through preview that I'm aware of - can you confirm if this did and I somehow missed it? When did it go through preview? My key question is will this amend response data (and not just embedded data)?
I assume that setting up this as a schedule will allow the date difference routine to run every day on all the responses, therefore circumventing the issue we have in ticket workflows where they only work on responses that have been created after the workflow has been setup?
Point t#6 (see pic below) in the support page probably needs a little more guidance - it sounds like you can overwrite the existing field?
image.png
Also this task is in the ETL section of the support pages - I hope you can use this task in a normal workflow?
Also, changing to upper case or lowercase is a great start but it would be good to have a bit more flexibility such as using regex patterns.

Thanks

Rod Pestell

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hi Rod_Pestell — The Magnet widget is for the healthcare industry, as it calculates patient experience performance according to Magnet’s eligibility criteria, which is a recognition program for healthcare organizations.  
For the Data Formula task, this did not go through an official preview. This task won’t modify your dataset at all, it just restructures or performs calculations on your data for use in other workflow tasks. You can use this task in a regular workflow if you want.
If you use the Data Formula task in a scheduled workflow you won’t be able to use piped text, so you wouldn’t be able to set up a date difference calculation for survey dates. 
For #6 - this is not overwriting the existing field, it is creating a name for your transformed field which can be used in subsequent tasks in the workflow.

Leave a Reply