Weekly Product Release Notes - October 19, 2022 | XM Community

Weekly Product Release Notes - October 19, 2022

• 19 October 2022
  • 2 replies
  • 1 view

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Weekly Product Release Notes bannerRecent Updates bannerReleased On Or Before October 19, 2022

All

• None.

• Upcoming Features bannerStarting On & After October 26, 2022

Dashboards

• Word Cloud Widget (EX & CX): A new version of the word cloud widget for dashboards has been released with an updated interface and streamlined setup. For a time, users will have access to both versions of the word cloud widget. This feature will begin gradually rolling out on October 26, 2022. All customers will have the feature enabled by November 16, 2022.

• Feedback & Questions Banner*Disclaimer: Release dates are approximate and are subject to change. Not every feature is guaranteed to be included in Upcoming Features.

• If you have any questions about the product updates featured in this list, our support team is happy to help you with your request. 

• If you have questions about what’s on the product roadmap, please see our Product Roadmap page. If you’d like to contribute to the product roadmap, please visit the Product Ideas category.

• You can provide feedback on the Weekly Product Release Notes here.

2 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +11

Hi CarolineH re the Word Cloud Widget. Appreciate you mentioned the date on or after 26th October but it seems that something has already changed in my account and (more importantly) all my word clouds across all my dashboards now longer work.
image.png
The new one isn't available in the widget list to trial yet so I can't see if that fixes it. I have tried the usual - logging out, deleting cache, different browser. There are loads(!) of errors coming through in the console window of the developer tools window!! :o
In addition, I was involved in the preview of this and various points were made from the group highlighting improvements that were needed before release. Form the support page, it looks like some things have improved but I was assuming that this would go through preview one more time in order to gather feedback from the people who were involved at the first preview. Is this still organised?
Thanks and hope you can get the word cloud widget fixed soon.
Rod Pestell

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hi Rod_Pestell - thank you for being a part of the Preview program! The product team takes all Preview feedback under advisement and identifies items that can be addressed before the feature is released. While there is currently no Preview follow-up planned for this feature, additional opportunities may arise as further feedback is incorporated into the feature.
In regards to your word cloud widget data not loading, please reach out to our support team so they can look into this and escalate if necessary.

Leave a Reply