Getting a 404 on a request to get survey responses | XM Community
Question

Getting a 404 on a request to get survey responses

• 25 June 2020
  • 2 replies

Badge

I have a recently published survey and I'm trying to get its responses through a Python script. I took what's located on the following page and tweaked it for my usage: https://api.qualtrics.com/guides/docs/Guides/Common%20Tasks/getting-survey-responses-via-the-new-export-apis.md

The script works fine when getting a few other surveys' results, but throws a 404 error when trying to get results for the new survey. I made sure I had the correct survey ID as well. The metadata parameters (data center, api token, etc) are all fine since I can get other survey results.

Any idea as to why I'm getting a 404? I don't have any survey responses yet, could that be why?

2 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +20

bkimup did you ever figure out a good way to set access to the survey so that anyone in your org can retrieve them?

Badge

Got it resolved, looks like it was related to an api token that I had generated from another account.
If I'm making most of these surveys, how should I set the access to these surveys so that anyone in my organization can retrieve them using their own api token?

Leave a Reply