List all contact's mailing list in embedded data and question choices | XM Community
Question

List all contact's mailing list in embedded data and question choices

• 28 February 2024
  • 0 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +1

Hello,

I am trying to create a survey where our stakeholder will type in an email address in a text field and the next page will show all of the mailing lists that email belongs to. Ideally, I would want that list in a multi-response option. The stakeholder will then click on the specific mailing list and that email address will be Opted out of the list. They also have the option to select “All” and the email will be opted out from the whole directory.

I have created a survey that asks for the email address and then in Survey Flow, I have 2 webservices.

One is getting the contact ID of the email address (using “Search Directory Contact” API, this works fine) and the other is getting the mailing lists of the contact ID using “Get Directory Contact” API.

The problem is when I want to store the mailing lists, I tried to do it like this:

But I think the syntax should be “result.mailingListMembership.[membership id].name”. I want to make it dynamic so it will list all of them. I tried “result.mailingListMembership.0.name” or “result.mailingListMembership.[0].name” but these did not work.

Is it also possible to list them in a single response question text?

Is there a way to do this? Help please :) 

Thanks in advance

Danielle

0 replies

Be the first to reply!

Leave a Reply