Underlying database system of Qualtrics | XM Community
Skip to main content

Hi.. What is the underlying database system of Qualtrics ? I am not able to get the information about it anywhere. Thanks in advance.

@Neha Tank Qualtrics is using AWS. What detail do you want to know about it?

I was just trying to know. We might be exploring extracting data from Qualtrics into POWER BI. I was exploring the following options:

1. I believe we cannot embed Qualtrics widget in POWER BI. So that is ruled out.
  2. API could be one way to extract data from Qualtrics as and when survey response is fed into qualtrics
  3. csv download and upload into POWER BI , which we wouldn’t want to do.Are there any other options apart from above ?

@Neha Tank You can connect BI to a live source on your server and use SFTP/API or some ETL tools to update that live source regularly.

To use ETL tool, I would need the database details of Qualtrics right ? Where can I find that information ?

To use ETL tool, I would need the database details of Qualtrics right ? Where can I find that information ?

I mean the inner qualtrics prebuild ETL workflow. I believe workflow and API is the only way to work directly with the database.

There’s some suggestions here about how to connect Power BI to Qualtrics as well: 

Leave a Reply