Ability To Send Respondents To A 2nd Survey Automatically...And Use A Panel Company | XM Community
Skip to main content

I’d like to use Qualtrics’ built-in Conjoint AND Gabor Granger solutions, as well as use a 3rd party panel to recruit participants.

I’m curious to know if anyone has built two standalone surveys and redirected respondents to the 2nd survey...all while successfully sending complete response data back to the panel company when the 2nd survey was completed.

All of this seems feasible by including a survey redirect in the first survey that sends respondents to the 2nd survey, and passing key information via a query string in that redirect link (e.g. embedding Respondent ID into the redirect URL). 

My goal is to avoid custom programming any of this, and you can’t “join” a Conjoint + Gabor Granger in the same survey without custom programming.

Anyone trying this and doing this successfully?

@LauraTroyani,

I’m not doing it, but it is feasible and pretty straight forward as long as the panel company supports it. If they pass a transaction id that you pass back in the redirect (as most panel companies do) it should work fine.

Alternatively, I have a Gabor Granger function that can be added to a Qualtrics Conjoint survey.  All the custom programming is already done and all the data could reside in one survey.

Leave a Reply