Am I the only one? | XM Community
Skip to main content

When I look on the new UI for Default Choices, I see a circle with a blue dot in it. It looks like it is already selected (like in a multiple choice/single answer question). Does that throw anyone else off? You click the icon that looks like it's already selected to engage the Default Choices options. I think this is a very confusing icon...am I the only one?
image.png
How about the "Import from Library" being only at the bottom of the block?
image.pngI tend to want to "import" a question - specifically one for a calendar widget. And I'd like to put it in where ever I currently am in the form/survey...but I have to go to the bottom of the block, import it, and then move it where I want it. The new UI was designed to be more user friendly (and for the most part it is), but am I the only one that this annoys?

Hi mklubeck ,
I haven't found the Default Choices icon to be confusing, but that's probably only because I haven't had to use the feature much in the new UI. But since you bring it up, I think both the icon AND the label can be misleading. "Choices" suggests a multiple choice question, but this feature is really about piping text from different sources into a text entry field.
Oddly, the same option is available in MC questions but there's nothing the user can do in the editor window.
image.pngTo your other issue, I agree as well; it would be helpful to be able to import a question exactly where you want it. The first couple of teams I tried that I thought the feature had gone away until I found the button at the bottom of the block.

Leave a Reply