Anonymous survey with multiple respondents from the same organization | XM Community
Skip to main content

I need to conduct an anonymous survey with two or more participants from the same organization. So, I want to send the survey to a primary person and ask for references of secondary respondents from the same company. The secondary references could be entered as a response to a survey question. Next, I want to send a different survey to all these references. Lastly, I want to group all the responses from the same organization.
I can't ask for the

company
name or any other details since the survey has to be anonymous. So, I don't know how I can create organizational grouping. Please recommend a good way to enable this.

I would just pass a random identifier via the query string of the survey url. Then you send each company their own link. As long as you have that embedded for the query string set as a Text Set you will be able to group all those responses together afterwards. It's pseudo anonymous as each company has a unique identifier, but I am sure you could randomize it somehow.

Leave a Reply