Autoselect answer in drilldown question | XM Community
Skip to main content

Hi everyone! I would like to set up a question that when someone selects a code, it will display a job position related to that code.
ex) select code 10 -> Displays job description 10
I figure it would be through drilldown so I can upload a list of codes and its corresponding description but when I select 10, the JD comes up as an option in the drilldown even though it's the only one. Can I have it automatically select the option in the second level?
Also, is there a way to fix the size of boxes in the drilldown? I can't drag the sizes and the box shapes change depending on what my first selection was...
image.pngimage.png
Thanks in advance!

An option could be to use the Display Logic for this question. If JD number is 1 the role is ...
Based on the picture, it looks like it is in the Form Field Question Type. Maybe consider Text Entry?

Hi tmquash,
Thanks for the input. Unfortunately this is the drilldown question type so no text entry is allowed. I considered your solution but then I would need to manually logic each combination of inputs. My issue is mostly aesthetic and I'm not prepared to spend significant amounts of time doing that hahaha.

Leave a Reply