Best option to increase respondent cap? | XM Community
Question

Best option to increase respondent cap?

• 13 March 2024
  • 2 replies

Badge

I’m completely new at using Qualtrics and so am still looking at which plan is my best option.

My survey will have between 2.500 and 3.000 responses and I am the only one working on it. As far as I can see no plan allows me more than 1.000 responses pr. user. If I go for the CoreXM plan with up to 10 users and 1.000 respondents pr. user, can I then just activate 3 users, copy the survey, send out 3 different links tied to the 3 different users (I’m surveying a group I easily can divide into either 3 or 4 groups), and then merge the responses once I have them all?

Or is there some really simple way for me to increase the max. number of respondents on one single user without going for the top plan, which I assume is waaaaaay too expensive for my needs? :-D

2 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +11

Im not sure about the max limit. In custom enterprise solution I dont think there is a limit.

Regarding the merging 3 surveys its easy to do in the dashboard. You just need to name all three survey questions consistently.

Userlevel 7
Badge +30

I would recommend reaching out to the Qualtrics Sales Team at https://www.qualtrics.com/contact/

Leave a Reply