Can I report on both in progress and recorded responses? | XM Community
Skip to main content

Hi,

We're running a 6-month anonymous survey without access to respondents' emails. The survey takes about an hour, and is often done in parts over the 6 months. When reporting the survey numbers, we count any response that's at least 24% complete as part of our response rate. Is there a way to include both complete and partial responses in our reports without closing ongoing sessions? Or can we easily see how many in-progress responses are greater than or equal to 24% complete, like the red circle in the screenshot below?

Thanks!

I don’t believe you can include responses in progress in your report within Qualtrics results or dashboards. To see how many responses in progress are equal to 24 or greater than, you can filter responses as you’ve done above, and then export data. Within your exported file, you can more easily get the exact count of responses with 24% or more progress.

Ahh, I was hoping that I could find out the numbers without exporting any data! 

No worries, thanks for helping 😊

Hi,

We're running a 6-month anonymous survey without access to respondents' emails. The survey takes about an hour, and is often done in parts over the 6 months. When reporting the survey numbers, we count any response that's at least 24% complete as part of our response rate. Is there a way to include both complete and partial responses in our reports without closing ongoing sessions? Or can we easily see how many in-progress responses are greater than or equal to 24% complete, like the red circle in the screenshot below?

Thanks!

Hi @CibylB, you can export both Response and Response in Progress out to a table. Merge them & filter out what you consider acceptable responses and make report out of it on Excel or on Qualtrics with Import Data Project if you have access to it. 
I recommend this since some time the complete rate is ambiguous (e.g move to a page & answer all question on the page, not move to the next one are tagged a the same rate)
Hope this helps

Leave a Reply