Clearing the Survey Started Status | XM Community
Question

Clearing the Survey Started Status

• 24 April 2024
  • 1 reply

Badge +1

Good afternoon, i’m hoping that someone here has something that may be able to help me.

For most of our surveys we use a personal link, but do not send out with Qualtrics, rather I send the links to the appropriate account managers for them to reach out directly, then throughout the course of the survey period, I track progress and update the team by downloading the Distributions report and updating the tracking file. 

My issue lies in the fact that several of the account managers will ‘test’ the links first and make sure they are correct. (ie: They will click the link.) This then triggers the Distributions to say that the survey has started. This of course throws off the tracking because in the distribution its status is Survey Started because the link has been engaged. I thought that maybe if i deleted the in progress responses that are just the clicked links it would update the distribution to go back to Email Not Sent, but it still has it as Survey Started.

Is there any way to completely clear the fact that the link has been clicked and thus is still an unengaged survey? 

1 reply

Userlevel 3
Badge +11

Not that I am aware of, but am following. The only thing would be to have them finish the “test” delete the response, then pull a new personal link 

Leave a Reply