Collecting responses through Prolific and social media - do I need 2 surveys? | XM Community
Skip to main content

Hi, I am planning to distribute my survey through Prolific and snowball sampling through my friends and social media. When I am setting up my Prolific order, it says that I have to make specific changes to my survey to collect ID from their respondents. This requires me to add two additional blocks to record their ID and change the settings at the end of the survey to redirect them to the Prolific platform. However, these should not be shown to non-Prolific respondents.
Does it mean that I have to duplicate the survey design and make it Prolific-only? If yes, how can I integrate the two data sets together afterwards?
Thank you

kero If you haven't already, I’d recommend reviewing this support page on branch logic to help you get started. If you still have questions after reviewing the linked support pages, you'll want to reach out to the  Support team, as they are best equipped to help answer questions and provide support! 😁

Leave a Reply