Creating End of Survey Message by "Top Score" | XM Community
Solved

Creating End of Survey Message by "Top Score"

Badge

Hi everyone,
I've been trying to figure out a way to create a Peer Mentor and Peer Mentee matching survey, and am not sure if Qualtrics has the functionality I'm looking for. I know that it is possible to change the End of Survey message based on a score being greater than or equal to a certain amount, using the survey flow and embedded data. However, is there a way to show a respondent a message based on their TOP score?
For example: a student has a choice of three peer mentors. Each peer mentor is related to certain items on the survey via scoring (ex: 1 point if they are first generation, 1 point if they are in a certain academic major). Let's say the student has 3 points in common with Peer Mentor 1, 5 points in common with Peer Mentor 2, and 1 point in common with Peer Mentor 3. Is there a way where the end of survey message will show them only the message associated with Peer Mentor 2, as that was who they scored the "most points" in common with?

icon

Best answer by Mishraji 2 July 2022, 23:47

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +18

MichelleSogge - Yes, that should be doable using a combination of survey flow branch logic and custom end-of-survey messages.
You can use branch logic to compare the scores between the three scoring categories and determine the highest score and accordingly display the custom message.
image.png

Badge

This is great! Exactly what I was looking for; thank you so much!

Leave a Reply