Custom end of survey message not displaying | XM Community
Skip to main content

Hello everyone,

I realize this question is posted here a lot, but despite reading other posts I can't get my custom end of survey message to display.

The survey setup is very simple. I have no branch logic and only a small amount of skip logic. The end of survey message should be the same for all participants. I have entered my custom message into the End of Survey block, but when running through the preview survey, I only ever see the default text. I’ve had other people go through my preview as well and they also only see the default text. I have double-checked that the preview is displaying the latest draft and not the latest published version.

Can anyone tell me what I am doing wrong or if I have missed something obvious? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance!

How have you selected your end of survey block - is it in the flow using an end of survey element, or in the main builder, by changing the default as below?

It appears that I solved it but I am not sure how/why. I ensured that both my account and the survey were set to the same language (in this case, US English) and that my keyboard layout in Windows was also set to US English when creating the End of Survey message. Generally my keyboard is set to Dutch.

I appreciate you taking the time to help me!

It appears that I solved it but I am not sure how/why. I ensured that both my account and the survey were set to the same language (in this case, US English) and that my keyboard layout in Windows was also set to US English when creating the End of Survey message. Generally my keyboard is set to Dutch.

I appreciate you taking the time to help me!

Ah, well done. I’ve been caught out by the US English/ UK English versions in the past.

Leave a Reply