Customised heat maps based on participants' reponses | XM Community
Skip to main content

Dear all,
I've been a Qualtrics user for many years, but I am excited to be using heat maps for the first time in one of my upcoming surveys. In essence, participants will select which country they are in, and then an uploaded map of that country will subsequently appear. The participant will then click on the map to specify where they are within that country. At the end, we will be able to see a high-level overview of participants' whereabouts, which is fantastic.
So far, so good.
But I wondered if there was such a way that I would be able to tailor the heat maps according to the characteristics of the participants - for example, women who select that they are pregnant, or people who specify that they have medical issues (among other things that we measure). The idea is that only these participants (who select that they are X, Y or Z) will appear on the heat map.
Can this be done within Qualtrics at all, or is this a tricky task? If not, do you have any pointers as to how this analysis could be conducted within the realms of heat maps?
Any help or guidance would be gratefully appreciated.

Be the first to reply!

Leave a Reply