Display a graph of survey results to participants | XM Community
Skip to main content

We are creating a teamwork assessment task in Qualtrics. Individual respondents rate their team on a number of items that are tagged as either contributing to qualityA or qualityB of the group work. We have set up scoring so that respondents receive a score of 0 to 50 on each of these dimensions. We have created a summary page using the Text/Graphic question type on which the respondents receive their scores. We also want to include on this page a graph like the one below, showing where they rated on the scale.

I am looking for recommendations and ideas to make this work. I have been looking at us Javascript. Unfortunately, you cannot call on script libraries from within the HTML editor. I have been looking at the Javascript option in Qualtrics, but I am unsure of how to call on libraries, such as Plotly.js from within the script editor. Any ideas or recommendation are much appreciated.

@dbporter 

This page should help you.

The source goes in header within your look and feel >source.

Rest you can use plotly as required.

@Deepak,

Thanks for that. However, for the Text/Graphic question in Qualtrics, you cannot into a head tag. The software strips it out on save.

@dbporter 

Navigate to your look and feel → General → Header and click on source icon you should be able to save it.

I was able to get this output.

@Deepak 

You are a rock star! That worked!

I was able to use Plotly to add the graph and insert the piped text for my variables into the javascript and have it plot for the participants.

Thanks so much.

Leave a Reply