Displaying contents of loop & merge at random later | XM Community
Skip to main content

Hi,
I have 30 news statements of which I'm showing 10 randomly on loop & merge asking the same question. Some of those news statements are true and some are false. I'd want to later show the statements to the respondents that were false and the ones that were shown to them. Is there a way of doing this?

Hi sheikh, I want to ask a clarifying question -:
Are you saying that later on in your survey (i.e. after you've completed the loop & merge section) you want to show the respondents all of the false news statements out of your original 30, in addition to the 10 news statements that were randomly selected for display to the respondent during the loop & merge? (i.e. if 15 of the 30 news statements were false, then display all 15 false statements + the 10 randomly selected statements that were displayed during the loop & merge)
OR
Are you saying that you want to show only the false news statements that were displayed to respondents as part of the 10 randomly selected statements in your loop & merge? (i.e. if 4 of the 10 randomly selected statements were false, then only display those 4 statements to the respondent at a later time in the survey)
Cheers,
Cameron

Leave a Reply