Distribution report - adding contact attribute/embedded data | XM Community
Skip to main content

I'm new to Qualtrics
I sent an invitation to survey, using a contact list, with several attributes (embedded data?) - one of them 'input source'.
I had several contacts with a hard bounce, and I am trying to determine the 'input source (who gave me the contacts) , but this is not a standard field on the distribution history report.
I would normally map this to external data - but i failed to do so for this survey.
Any help is GREATLY appreciated!
Carolyn

CarolynK
You can download your Distribution History and download your contacts from list you will find Contact Id common in both of them through which from former you will get bounce and from later you can get the embedded data value.
Just Vlookup for an easier approach.
Hope it helps!

Thank you
Hoping to avoid the VLOOKUP every time I do an update on the report (one and done). I will be sharing report status's several times a day....

Just spoke with Qualtrics support - support did not know of way to manipulate Distribution report, but reaching out to co-workers
I will NEVER make this mistake again (well...probably not).
Thank you for your quick response, Deepak! Much appreciated.

https://community.qualtrics.com/XMcommunity/discussion/comment/53041#Comment_53041Create a respondent funnel dashboard and you will be good for all the time. You just need to export it as csv by including relevant filters.
XM Directory Respondent Funnel (qualtrics.com)
Hope it helps!

Thanks Deepak -
Now i just need to figure out what a Respondent Funnel dashboard is!

Leave a Reply