Downloading the Distribution History | XM Community
Question

Downloading the Distribution History

• 9 August 2023
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +9

My survey that I sent out has 20+ embedded fields.  I’m wanting to report back on response rate’s.  We sent out one survey however with in that survey responders could either be part of one group or part of another group.  When I go to download history in distribution/email screen only set fields are extracted.  Is there another area to view and figure out exact number?  

2347 surveys were sent out

1718 were sent to group A

629 were sent to group B

So far total of 287 have responded however is there an easier way besides doing a Vlook up and downloading two different sheets to see total responses for each.  I can then do the percentages.

2 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

You would need to use the difference variable for which there was a division in groups like some embedded data or different survey IDs. Then use that to create a report and link it with the survey. Then use that link to continue monitoring everyday!

Userlevel 6
Badge +20

Hi @D_Rodrigues 

For successful response, if there is any question or embedded data linked  to differentiate the group responder selects then you can view in the data and analysis that which response is from which group.

Leave a Reply