Edit Anonymous Survey link | XM Community
Solved

Edit Anonymous Survey link

• 2 August 2023
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +2

Our organization would like to be able to customize the anonymous survey links, as noted in this support doc.  However, our links are locked as ‘read only’.  Is there an option or user access level that would allow us to edit the links?  Thanks.

icon

Best answer by ArunDubey 3 August 2023, 07:02

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

As the admin of the account should have the access and could provide the one. I’d suggest to use “Help” in Qualtrics to learn more on the same.

Userlevel 7
Badge +33

Our organization would like to be able to customize the anonymous survey links, as noted in this support doc.  However, our links are locked as ‘read only’.  Is there an option or user access level that would allow us to edit the links?  Thanks.

Please reach out to your account Executive and check your license first. Then check the account permission with brand administrator of your account.

Userlevel 1
Badge +2

As the admin of the account should have the access and could provide the one. I’d suggest to use “Help” in Qualtrics to learn more on the same.

Thanks!

Userlevel 1
Badge +2

Please reach out to your account Executive and check your license first. Then check the account permission with brand administrator of your account.

Thanks.  I’ll check into this.

Leave a Reply