End of message in multiple langage | XM Community
Solved

End of message in multiple langage

• 22 June 2023
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +3

Hi all :)

I have a multi countries survey and I would like to adapt the langage of the end of survey and some other messages : survey already answered or unavailable.

I can see I can custom the message but I am wondering how it can be adapted in the right langage as I have only 1 project.

Thanks !

icon

Best answer by Ricmarug 22 June 2023, 17:30

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +16

Hello @Coraline.Deroletz!

You should include in your contact list the Language for ech participant based on the available language codes. The Language field is a contact field and it will define the language for the messages and the survey itself. 

If you put a language code that doesn’t have a translation, both the messages and survey will be displayed in the base language. 

Hope this helps :) 

Userlevel 7
Badge +27

@Coraline.Deroletz - You can translate your End of Survey library message.

Userlevel 3
Badge +3

I have actually 1 langage which is not in the list (dutch). And my based langage is French which is not understandable for dutch… So how to do for the messages such as “survey already answered” or “unavailable” ?

Thanks

Userlevel 4
Badge +16

Hello!

Dutch is actually in the list. The code is NL.

If you are ok with the default messages (“survey already answered” or “unavailable”) you don’t have to do anything because Qualtrics already have translation for those messages.

Now, if you want to customize those messages, you need to follow the instructions here to translate them to the languages you need. For that, you need to create the original message in French (FR) and then add the translation to Dutch (NL) and then update the messages in survey options. 

Also, you need to create the translations for other messages like invite, subject, reminder, etc. The process is exaclty the same.

Leave a Reply