Exporting a questionnaire, editing the exported file, and imported it in a new project | XM Community
Solved

Exporting a questionnaire, editing the exported file, and imported it in a new project

• 16 March 2022
  • 1 reply

I have read this page https://www.qualtrics.com/support/survey-platform/survey-module/survey-tools/import-and-export-surveys/#PreparingASimpleFormatTXTFile, but one of my answers is unanswered...

I have a survey currently on the system. It has questions like "how important is this activity: [activity goes here]". Followed by a rating scale. I would like to export this survey, edit those fields in the survey, and be able to upload that into a new project. I would prefer to not have to do this on the platform as there is a ton of redundancy.
I understand that I can export it in a Word document and a QSF file format. Is it possible to convert the QSF to a .csv file to edit and then convert back to a QSF file? Or, would I be better off editing the QSF file directly? Has anyone found a workaround for this?
I want to convert it to at least a .csv file; that way, I can utilize macros to fill in the fields - making it somewhat automated.

icon

Best answer by AmaraW 20 April 2022, 20:34

View original

1 reply

Badge +48

Frescoj10, if you haven’t already, we’d recommend reaching out to our Support team, as they are best equipped to handle an issue like this!

Leave a Reply