File library not providing unique links to files, and then saying linked file does not exist? | XM Community
Skip to main content

EDIT: Still not sure what happened, but after logging out and back in, then deleting and re-uploading the files again, all of the files can be found and will play in the survey (at least, through the preview function, and am now testing the link distributions).

I'm using the loop and merge function in one of my survey blocks to loop through several linked audio files that I have stored in my file library. In one part of the experiment, the audio doesn't play (and it works fine on the rest of the audio up to that point). I've deleted and re-uploaded the same files, but now if I right-click on the "View" button and select "copy link", I no longer get a unique link for each audio file. When I paste the link in my browser, instead of having the file download automatically, it shows me a page saying "File could not be found". What's going on??

sdrake Hm, this sounds like it may not be intended functionality. If you haven't already, I'd recommend reaching out to our Support team, as they are best equipped to handle an issue like this 😁

Leave a Reply