Give participants feedback for each question's statement after finishing each block | XM Community

Give participants feedback for each question's statement after finishing each block

• 2 February 2023
  • 6 replies

Badge

Hi,
I have a survey with blocks that contain slider questions.
I want to set the ״correct answer״ to each statement and enable the participants to see, after each block, whether they were right or wrong (if the answer is equal to the correct answer or not).
I'd appreciate your help.
Thanks.

6 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +12

yuvalge
you can show feedback on "text/graphics" on top of every next block. You can use some branch conditions to define your answers. let me know if this is what you are looking for or am I missing anything.

image.png

Badge

Thank you, but I'm not sure how this syntax of yours is displayed.
I want the next block will display a sort of table like this:
Question name. participant's answer. correct answer.

Or instead, a list of correct answers and incorrect answers.
Thank you,

Userlevel 4
Badge +12

Hi yuvalge
For example you have a slider question Q98 with 3 options A,B and C.
image.pngI created a new block where I want to ask another set of question but before those questions i wanaa show results/responses from Q98. I created "text/graphics" question and pipe in my responses from Q98 using below method:
image.png

Userlevel 4
Badge +12

yuvalge

dipesh_temp.qsfTry this QSF file. I have programmed something that you are looking for.

Badge

@dipeshsingh, Thank you!
Could you please tell me just were you set the "correct answer" to each question?

Userlevel 4
Badge +12

yuvalge
In survey flow you will see some embedded data variable created where I assign them some values(correct answers).
I displayed those ED into the table under correct answers columns.
CorrectAnsED.png

Leave a Reply