Help - All my surveys appear missing!!! | XM Community
Solved

Help - All my surveys appear missing!!!

Userlevel 3
Badge +5

I have not made any changes, when I go into Data & Analysis to look at my survey responses it says "Your responses are being re-indexed for speedier viewing and will appear shortly." I have been waiting for 20 minutes. What is more concerning is that in the upper right corner of the screen it says Recorded Responses 0/136 and Last Recorded Collected: Never - Inactive.
I hope I did not lose all the survey responses, please help!

icon

Best answer by AmaraW 17 May 2022, 22:02

View original

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +37

OK what you are seeing are both the same issue. There is a data ingestion error reported at this time:
Application Status | Qualtrics
Qualtrics will show the count as 0 responses until it finishes re-indexing, and it's having trouble doing that. Your results should still be there, they just aren't able to be displayed. That is why you see 0/136. It knows there are 136 responses. It's just SHOWING you 0 of them. But according to the support site, they have found the root cause and are working on resolution. Fingers crossed that will be soon, because that's super stressful when you need your results back!

Badge +1

I've been trying to export results for over 24hrs.
The status page says Qualtrics have been aware of the problem and working on a fix since 05/16/22 09:13 am (no timezone indicated) but the last update was at 05/16/22 02:05 pm - with no indication of progress
https://www.qualtrics.com/status/
The page says "delay" - we're experiencing "stuck".
This is super embarrassing as we've only just put this client on this platform having used an alternative survey platform for several years without incident.
Anyone actually had their data appear yet?

Userlevel 7
Badge +61

We had the same issue yesterday but it seems to have been taken care of now. We're not having the same issues this morning at least.

Badge +1

The urgent download just finished - I'd opened a case with support a couple of hours ago. No idea if the two things were related ;)
Hope Ryan got their data in the end!

Badge +48

Hi everyone! We apologize for this inconvenience. We had a technical issue on our end that affected the Data & Analysis section of the platform, causing all some survey responses to be temporarily unavailable. If this issue is still happening for you, we encourage you to open a ticket with our Support Team. You can also view the status of the Qualtrics platform here.

Badge +48

Hey everyone! I have some exciting news 🤩. I just wanted to hop in here and share the new status page at status.qualtrics.com, offering several improvements, including the ability to subscribe to notifications of major incidents via email and a history of past incidents. Check out this post to learn more.

Badge

Hello 

I wanted to test my Qualtrics survey and completed it fully by myself three times. It shows in the Data Analysis screen : Recorded Response 0/3.

However, if i Export my data on SPSS, then I can see the details of my answers.

Could you please let me know how to make it appear on the Data and Analysis Screen? 

Thank you

Gwarlann 

Badge

Hey @Gwarlann if you ever run into this in the future, this video goes over exactly how you’d solve a situation like this so that your data shows up as expected!

Leave a Reply