[Help] Quota | XM Community
Skip to main content

Hello,
I'm building a survey that works like this :
I have 900 items
For Q1 : I show 100 randomly selected items to the participant, they then need to choose between 1-100 of these items. (the one he knows)
Q2 : with the carry forward option I present them the item they previously clicked-on. They now need to choose which item they want to review (only one)

The study works fine but I have a problem. I'd like to prevent people from reviewing the same products. Consequently I want that each product can be reviewed only N times.

I know that there is a solution thanks to the quota by creating 900 Quotas for each item working like this "if Q2 Item is selected" then "None" and use the display option for question 1 (So the film is displayed as long as the quota has not been met). My only problem is that it needs to be done 900 times (once per film)...

Do you know if it's possible (with Javascript, or with Qualtrics built-in options) to create a quota that works like this : "Each options of Question 2 (with the carried forword choices) can be selected only N times (so they are reviewed only N times)" ?

Thanks you very much for your help ! This would make the making process of my survey so much easier and adjustable for the changes to come !

Be the first to reply!

Leave a Reply