Homepage displays different amount of collected responses | XM Community
Skip to main content

Hi, my Qualtrics homepage displays a chart with an amount of responses for one of the surveys I've made, however the amount of responses displayed in the graph does not add up to the actual amount of responses I've received.
This is rather confusing to me and I'd like to know if there would be any option to 'update' the homepage graph to display the correct amount.
image.png

Hi Fluvisol,
As far as I'm aware, it isn't possible to update the behaviour of the graphs but I suspect they are behaving as intended in your case.
"New responses" refers to responses since your last visit to the survey plus however many you've received today. If you visit the survey, it will still display the number of responses received today.
"Total responses" refers to the total completed responses, so it's odd that it doesn't match the graph. The only reason I can think of is if you've removed those responses (eg: because they are just test data). In those cases, the activity will still appear on the graph and the "new responses", but not in the "total responses". Probably unintended behaviour, but not really a problem if your survey is up and running properly.
Hopefully that answers it!

Leave a Reply