How could enter/ import profiling data into hidden for respondents variables? | XM Community
Skip to main content

Hello,

I have created a questionnaire with a few hidden for respondents profiling questions with the idea afterward to input that data by myself (manually in case of few answers, as it's an internal survey with a small scope or to import that data from a file if the sample becomes bigger). The aim of this is not to bother the respondents by asking for information that I have.

I hid these questions with Display logic rules set so that it's impossible to be shown (e.g., show the question that I want to be hidden if a previous mandatory question (with force response) doesn't have an answer).

But when I go to Data & Analysis tab to check if I could enter that data in the test responses I produced, it is not possible to add the answer manually as planned.

Could you please advise how should I set these questions as hidden for respondents but available to me for data input afterward?

Thank you in advance!

Apologies! I found out I could add the data directly from Data & Analysis page, without entering into the individual responses.

Leave a Reply