How do I display a different end of survey message for those who fail to authenticate? | XM Community
Skip to main content

Right now I have a few end of survey messages in my survey:

• When a respondent authenticates successfully and completes the survey, they get a custom end of survey message saying that their responses will be emailed to them.

• When respondent answers "No" to a question using embedded demographic data, they get an end of survey message saying they need to email for help before trying to complete the survey again. Then they are redirected to the beginning of the survey. This is shown on the screenshot, where it directs the respondent to the incorrect survey block and ends the survey.

I am using an authenticator. If the respondent types the wrong authentication three time, the survey ends. When that happens, they get the regular end of survey message that says a copy of their responses will be emailed to them.
I need to have a different end of survey message for those who fail the authenticator. Any ideas how to do this?
A screenshot of my survey flow is attached if that helps.
qualtrics.JPG

In the survey editor scroll down.
After the last block, you'll see the end of survey. This is the one used by default. So, set this one to be for unauthenticated participants and add custom ones for those who pass the authenticator.

That worked - thank you!!

Leave a Reply