How do you get actual support at Qualtrics? | XM Community
Question

How do you get actual support at Qualtrics?

• 1 February 2024
  • 2 replies

Badge +1

BLUF: I need a number to an actual person in Qualtrics Finance. Not an e-mail. Not a Customer Support ticket. An actual person that I can talk to on the phone and who has the competency and authority to fix my issue.

I have been trying to get a resolution to my situation since the middle of November, 2023. After I paid for an upgraded account I no longer was able to access it. I reached out to customer service, finance, etc. and found no resolution. When it became apparent I was not going to get the timely resolution I needed, I sought to get a full refund and to have my account closed. 

In the meantime, I created a second, completely unassociated, paid account. Everything was working as it should with the second account...until Qualtrics refunded the money on my second account and downgraded it to a free account, when they should have done this action on the first account that I could no longer access. 

Per the recommendation on the refund invoice, I have reached out to the Invoice Department four separate times, while Cc-ing the two account executives for my account, with no response from anyone.  

So now I am in the situation where I’ve paid for an account that I can’t access (the first account) and one working account I’ve been using for surveys that has been functionally downgraded (the second account). 

I’m am posting this information publicly in hopes that someone at Qualtrics reads this and can take action on it because trying to find resolution through the proper channels is not working.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +30

Hello @jdags -- Thank you so much for taking the time to post here and let us know about your issue. I sincerely apologize for the frustration you have been experiencing, and I am sorry that the customer experience so far has not been acceptable. 

I will escalate your issue internally now. I will also reach out to you via email using the email we have on file for you. 

Again, I am so sorry for the trouble thus far -- I am committed to seeing this through to resolution for you. Please be on the lookout for an email from me shortly. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +30

Hello @jdags --

Thanks very much for your patience today while we escalated this issue internally. Again, so sorry for any unintentional confusion or frustration caused by our team. I emailed you just now with more details about the resolution to this issue, but to close the loop here: 

• Per the Product Growth team, both of your accounts were charged -- and then both refunded (with one refund in the form of a successful bank dispute you filed). In my email to you, I included information on dispute refund timelines, which are dependent on your bank and outside of our control. 

• In my email, I also included a receipt for the successful transaction dispute you filed.

• If you are planning on using the account associated with your new account, the product growth team has advised you to re-subscribe to a paid account on the plans page. That link is here (and instructions below these bullet points).

• You have been made whole on both accounts. We cannot automatically upgrade you and charge you without you initiating the upgrade, as per the original process you used the first time you purchased in November.

You’ll use the link above, select CoreXM, enter your payment information, and your account will be upgraded once the purchase goes through. Next, the product growth team can check that the upgrade succeeded afterward, and of course, you should receive. a confirmation email. 

Thank you very much for alerting me to these issues, and again, please accept my apologies for the initial errors on our end which caused this situation to arise. It is absolutely not our intended customer experience.

I am always happy to assist you -- or any customers on the XM Community -- in any way I can. Please just reach out via DM or @ mention me here on the Community.

Leave a Reply