How may I add a selection to a drop-down question I am using on multiple surveys more efficiently? | XM Community
Skip to main content

My organization visits schools that request us to present our 10 modules to their students. We have both pre and a post-survey for our 10 modules that students are required to take. When we receive a new school visit request we have to go into each of the 20 surveys and add the school's name to a drop-down question in each of the 20+ surveys. As you can imagine this is very time-consuming. I do not want to change the question format, but I would like to know if there is a way to edit this question on all of our 20 surveys at once.

For example, let's say "Sky-High" requests us to visit their school. For the drop-down question which asks students to select from a list "Your school?", ideally I would like to add "Sky-High" as a selection for all 20 of our surveys at once instead of having to go individually into each one and add "Sky-High".

I really hope this is possible and I appreciate any guidance you may have for me to simplify this process!

Its possible. You can see this demo. But it'll require some programming. You can send me a PM if you are interested in purchasing it.

Leave a Reply