How to "batch up" email tasks associated with an events-based Action? | XM Community
Skip to main content

Hi,
I am wanting to send a batch-summary of survey responses which meet certain criteria to myself/others in my workplace. At the moment, I have an event-based action and task set up which sends an email to myself immediately after a survey response is recorded (so long as that response meets the criteria). It would be preferable to get these batched-up to send to myself or others once a week so no emails gets lost during the week through general workloads (ie if we can expect the summary responses to come in on certain day/time, it keeps things more manageable).
I guess what I am really wanting is a blend of the capabilities in events-based and schedule-based email tasks. I started to look at how a schedule-based email would be formatted in the Messages Library to meet this requirement, but I think I'm on the wrong path. Would there be a workaround in using shareable, scheduled results-reports and making sure filters are enabled to meet survey response criteria?
Hope this makes sense! Thanks.

This is not possible using the email task. You can use one of the following to batch up response summaries:

1. Scheduled reports

2. CX Dashboards scheduled email reports

3. Response Export automation

Leave a Reply