How to calculate the drop out rate | XM Community
Skip to main content

I would have liked the possibility to calculate the dropout rate. For this I would need the last question but this is only available in the responses in progress.
Is there any way to have this as embedded data on the recorded responses? https://www.qualtrics.com/support/survey-platform/data-and-analysis-module/data/responses-in-progress/#ViewingResponsesInProgress
The goal is to see where the biggest drop out rate is in the surveys so that we can address and adjust it.

bart_blondeel1
Yes you cannot have the last question responded as we see in responses in progress. But if the below items are true for your survey I think an approach could work.
1. Partial response submission set to record.
2. One question per page just for accuracy
What you can do here is track the progress % on dashboard for each response. You can check the field here.
And within a rich text editor widget mention what each % means which you can get from data analysis. Which overall would mean if 50% is higher then 70% you would have to change the questions around 50% there would be an obvious stage of 100% being highest you can filter that out of needed.
Hope it helps!

I had also thought about the filed progress but spitefully that is not an option because our surveys are built so dynamically , with randomized blocks and questions that the % does not add up. :(

Leave a Reply