How to filter by date on Text IQ responses | XM Community
Skip to main content

Hello all, I would really love some help on how to filter by date on text IQ responses.
I need to filter by fiscal years and quarters... but at the moment the responses are including the entire history of all responses.

Also, in addition to just filtering, it would be really nice if there is some way to compare text IQ sentiments between groups (i.e., genders or annual quarters). Thank you

You can do this in the dashboards that are mapped to the surveys with text iQ. I don't think you can do this with text iQ itself.

I tried the above and unfortunately it still does not work. I changed the date range of my dashboard that’s mapped to text iq and it’s still pulling historical responses. 

Is there an update on this? It’s a fundamental need -- filtering by date range -- that’s provided for every other data view.

Creating a new alternate date variable and assigning it to these responses and using that as a filter instead might help.

Thanks, @Umang Upadhyay. I’d been wondering if there was a way to create a date variable but I can’t imagine how to do that without manually coding every single response. Is there an efficient way? 

@weh38618 

If you have a unique filter that can be used to these specific responses as a group, all of these responses may be assigned a specific date value in the new Embedded data created in the survey.

This will only be useful if we can filter the group of responses and update them all at once. guide

You are most helpful and resourceful, @Umang Upadhyay! The link to the guide makes it clear how I could do this, too. I don’t need to filter by the unique date of each response: just by the baseline set of responses and the second set of responses. So I can manually tick those boxes one time to create the new embedded data. I’ll give that a try and come back here to share for others how well it worked. Or to ask for more help if it didn’t...

All the Best! :)

Leave a Reply