How to generate a good life cycle flow? - Exit Survey | XM Community

How to generate a good life cycle flow? - Exit Survey

• 25 November 2022
  • 1 reply

Badge

Hi all, I'm looking for your expertise to better understand how I can generate a correct flow for an exit survey.

Context, our organisation is more than 100,000 people in offices and stores. We have in the directory loaded a large part of the organisation, however it is not easy to update the information periodically as we are still in a manual stage of collecting information. 
My questions are as follows:
1. What is the best way to keep the employee's information up to date, considering that as it is an exit survey the person leaves at any time?
2. What information flow can allow me to identify each participant?, considering that people in shops do not have an email address, and those in offices have their company email deactivated when they leave.
We could ask for personal emails but it would take time to collect the information to update it and not all people have a personal email (especially older people in shops).

3. What learning have you had using Qualtrics in lifecycle surveys that might be helpful in this process?

I welcome any feedback on experiences you have had in your business.

Regards😀

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

#1) For lifecycle use cases it is always better to integrate Qualtrics with your employee database system. So that whenever there is a change in the status of a permanent employee/contract employee such as "hired / exit" Qualtrics will trigger the survey to that person. For some, If an email id is not existed then you can include any test email account (which you can monitor) so that you will get to see to whom you have to reach out for the feedback (you can do telephonic exit feedback or share the link with them on their phone through SMS / WhatsApp, considering you have their phone number)
#2) In your employee database you should include this information as a part of employee info whether they are working at a shop or an employee with an email id. This information you can capture as embedded data in Qualtrics.
#3) Learning, to link the employee database with Qualrics through SFTP so whenever there is any event occur (business logic) you can pass the employee data to Qualtrics to trigger the specific survey.

Leave a Reply