How to manage the current state of a page in Qualtrics? | XM Community
Skip to main content

Hello,
My task is in 3 parts. In the first part, I have a qualtrics survey and from the first part, we redirect to the second part which is a chat room on our server and the third part is another qualtrics survey. We redirect the users from chat room (second part) to the qualtrics survey.
We are hosting it on Amzaon mecahnical turk. When we refresh in the first part, it maintains it state but when I refresh from last Qualtrics survey i.e. the third part, it restarts from the beginning and the users have to take the first survey again.
How can I fix this? I don't want user in the third survey to gets redirected to the first survey upon refresh.
Thanks!

Prasun20
I am assuming that you're using anonymous link for this approach hence, this issue is appearing because of cookies/cache.
Try Querying a parameter in the URL and same within survey flow for both surveys. Which will make it unique to each of those surveys.
So it would be like if survey=2, in a branch logic it would show second survey, and if survey=1 it would show the first.
Hope this helps!

That sounds like a nifty way to use branch logic! 🙂

Leave a Reply