How to rule out participants depending on a previous response to the same survey? | XM Community
Skip to main content

I want to let participants in my survey to retake it depending on how much did they advanced the first time. Specifically, I want to let only participants who didn't see a certain question retake the survey.
Each participant has a unique id (saved as embedded data) that he will mantain if he attempt to re-enter the survey, so I can make a contact list with participants who saw the specific question.
However, authenticators served me only to let participants in, but not to rule them out. On the other hand, with branch logic, I could not access the contact list.
I tried to combine authenticators and branch logic, but I didn't succeed...
Any ideas how can I rule out participants who prviously took the survey and saw a certain question?

You have to load in the contact data as embedded data before you can use it in branch logic.

Thanks, but I still don't get how to load the contact data as embedded data

You make sure it is the same name (case sensitive) as it is stored and leave it blank to initialize it. As long as the contacts are using their individual unique url it should look for the embedded data in the url or contact data. It says so if you leave it blank in the survey flow.

Leave a Reply